Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1 month old tomorrow!

My how time flys! Daniel will be one month old tomorrow! He is growing! I would guess that he is at lease 11 pounds or more by now. We don't have another Dr's checkup until February so we won't know for sure until then. Daniel is smiling alot more but hasn't smiled as a response to us yet, from what I read that is coming soon. We aren't in a too much a routine yet, everyday is different right now. Right when we think we have him down pat and know his schedule he switches it up on us. He does pretty good at night, most nights only waking up twice a night! I still sometimes wonder what is so appealing about a clean diaper that makes him want to poop 5 seconds after I put a clean one on him! Guess thats what babies doo! We are thoroughly enjoying each day with Daniel and love watching him grow! Thats all for now! I'm sure these post will become more interesting as Daniel grows and starts to do more thing! Have a Blessed Day and thanks for reading!

Isaiah 25:1
LORD, you are my God;
   I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
   you have done wonderful things,
   things planned long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment